Tuesday 14 January 2014

A little Faith!

As you know, Tony, Joe and I went off to Birmingham for the weekend to see my daughter and my beautiful grand daughter Faith.
I won't bore you with all of the billions of photos we took.
Here's a few of the best.
 Isn't she a cutie.
 I love all those wild red curls. Her mum tries to tame them, but it doesn't last! hehe.
 My two favourite girls.
 Getting ready to go out for lunch. Faith was fascinated by her uncle Joe.
 She couldn't take her eyes off him. And always had a smile for him.

She liked the look of my hot chocolate.
 So I obliged with a few scoops of the cream from the top.
 Later I introduced her to chips and cheese slices.
Faith and uncle Joe said their goodbyes.
*
I had a great time, it was lovely to spend two days with my favourite girls.
Faith is a great character. I love her to bits.

5 comments:

Janice said...

It looks like your weekend away was wonderful. One very spoilt little lady.

Cath said...

She is certainly cute and I am not just saying that because she has red hair even though I am partial to red hair (having two red haired children of my own). Good to see you had so much fun with her.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Margaret said...

She's certainly cute and I love her name.

QuiltSue said...

She is just so cute, and I love her hair.

Diane-crewe said...

NAAaa she is not cute ... she is beautiful x My daughter was BALD for the first 2 years of her life ! then when it grew it was .. and is .. a very similar colour to Faith xx she is always getting asked what colour dye she uses!!! they are so lucky xx